We are excited to be able to offer this opportunity in helping you be able to advance the Kingdom of God. Below you will find details on how to become a part of the network of ministries, become a tax exempt ministry through Living Word and find help on establishing your ministry administratively.
- You will need a Federal Employment Identification Number (FEIN Number). You can apply for free at https://sa.www4.irs.gov/modiein/individual/index.jsp and then click the Begin Application button.
- You will then pick according to your business setup or individual setup. If you have not filed for a business trade name or corporation status, then you can click sole proprietor and click continue. (It is recommended that you register with your state as a business trade name, partnership or corporation) If you need help applying for a business trade name, please contact CJ Gaul at email@example.com
- If you are filing as a sole proprietor, then the next page you will again pick sole proprietor, not household employer.
Click Banking Purposes and then Continue
- Fill in name and SS# and select I am a sole proprietor and Continue
- Follow the directions from there.
- Once the application is complete, you will get a FEIN number via email
- Fill Out the Application Below
- Please send a copy of your FEIN and your completed Group Exemption Application and your Application Fee of $500 to the address below:
Living Word Worship Center
P.O. Box 413
Plain City, OH 43064
You may also send payment through our secure website by going to https://livingwordwc.com/product/lwwc-network-ministries-application-fee/
The deadline to submit your Network Of Ministries Application and Application Fee is January 31st, 2018.
Living Word Worship Center Inc. will setup WaveApps for you and then you will be able to track donations and expenses with the online software.
For more information on accounting and how to record and track the finances, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeqvBj-dUtQ.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org