Help us prepare the homeless community in Columbus, OH for the upcoming winter season.
We are gathering the items below from now until November 16th.Click the printer to print the list
Items Needed: Quick Reference (Please only bring new unused items)
- Warm socks
- Tooth Paste
- Tooth Brushes
- Crackers with peanut butter or cheese,
- Bottles of Water
- Hand wipes (Small packages)
- Hand lotion
- MISC. Items (Listed Below)
- Hand written note
- Large Gallon Size Ziplock baggies
- New Warm Socks – Nice good quality and thick socks work the best. Wool or Thermal is a good choice. This is worth spending the majority of the money and then spend less on the other items.
- New Warm Gloves – Again a good quality glove would be a great blessing for them.
- Personal Hygiene – Toothpaste, brushes, feminine products, nail clippers, deodorant, etc. These should all be smaller sized as they can not carry a lot with them. We want to make sure everything fits in a one gallon-sized baggie.
- Food Items – Nothing that will melt and nothing too hard to chew. Many homeless develop dental issues, so it’s best to have items that are easier on the teeth.
- Misc. items – Small Flashlights, Combs, Brushes, Hand Warmers, Tarps, Tissues, Feminine Hygiene, Nail Clippers.
Thank you for your support and lending a hand to help prepare the homeless for the upcoming winter season. You are making a difference with hope!