Help us prepare the homeless community in Columbus, OH for the upcoming winter season.
We are gathering the items below from now until November 16th.
[print-me] Click the printer to print the list
Items Needed: Quick Reference (Please only bring new unused items)
- Warm socks
- Tooth Paste
- Tooth Brushes
- Crackers with peanut butter or cheese,
- Bottles of Water
- Hand wipes (Small packages)
- Hand lotion
- MISC. Items (Listed Below)
- Hand written note
- Large Gallon Size Ziplock baggies
- New Warm Socks – Nice good quality and thick socks work the best. Wool or Thermal is a good choice. This is worth spending the majority of the money and then spend less on the other items.
- New Warm Gloves – Again a good quality glove would be a great blessing for them.
- Personal Hygiene – Toothpaste, brushes, feminine products, nail clippers, deodorant, etc. These should all be smaller sized as they can not carry a lot with them. We want to make sure everything fits in a one gallon-sized baggie.
- Food Items – Nothing that will melt and nothing too hard to chew. Many homeless develop dental issues, so it’s best to have items that are easier on the teeth.
- Misc. items – Small Flashlights, Combs, Brushes, Hand Warmers, Tarps, Tissues, Feminine Hygiene, Nail Clippers.
Thank you for your support and lending a hand to help prepare the homeless for the upcoming winter season. You are making a difference with hope!