Mexican SaladPrint Recipe
- Romain Lettuce Either A Bag or 1 Head (Chopped)
- 2 Roma Tomatoes (Diced)
- 3 Green Onions (Chopped)
- 1 Can of Black Beans (Drained and Rinsed)
- 1 Teaspoon of Fresh Cilantro (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Avocado (Diced)
- Trader Joe's Corn & Chile Salsa (Tomato Less)
- Trader Joe's Jalapeno Hot Sauce
- Light Ranch Dressing
- 1 Orange or Yellow Bell Pepper
You will want to prepare your ingredients as mentioned in the list Then follow these steps:
- Place your chopped lettuce in 2 larger salad bowls.
- Pour a 1/2 can of the black beans in each bowl (1/2 Can Per Bowl).
- Dice the tomatoes & Bell Peppers and add them to each bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of the corn salsa in each bowl.
- Chop the green onion and add the green onion to each bowl.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese if desired.
- You may also top the salad with a chopped avocado.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro
- Add a small amount of Ranch dressing to your salad
- Put about a 1/2 teaspoon of the hot sauce (per salad) over the ranch dressing.
- Optionally you can include some tamed jalapeños to add more kick 🙂
Leave a Reply