A Low calorie veggie wrap. You can substitute the hummus for any flavor to mix it up. Quick and healthy for the busy lifestyle.
You will need:
- Trader Joe’s Cilantro and Jalepeno Hummus (or similar brand)
- Pitted Kalamata Olives from Trader Joe’s or similar
- Sweet Pepper Rings or sliced red & yellow peppers
- Purple Onion
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Whole Wheat Flour Tortilla (Mission Brand) *Optional – Use Romain Lettuce big leaf as your shell and save 130 Calories.
- Take one tortilla and spread 2 teaspoons of hummus down the middle of the tortilla.
- Thinly slice the cucumber and lay half of the slices down the middle in a row on top of the hummus
- Place the sweet pepper rings or sliced red and yellow peppers on top of the cucumbers.
- Chop onion and place on top of the peppers
- Cut the tops off of broccoli and add to the top
- Slice 5 olives and place on top.
- Optional – Salt and Pepper to taste. This recipe doesn’t really need salt and pepper as the hummus has pepper and the olives have salt.
Yum – It is ready to serve.
Calories – 282