BumbleBee StewPrint Recipe
- 1 can of southwest corn
- 2 cans of black beans
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- Sour Cream or a Healthier Choice - Avocado Smashed
- Shredded Cheese (Cheddar)
- 2 Green Onions
- Brown Rice (Trader Joe's or other brand)
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Tomatoes (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- Chop onion and 1 clove of garlic and saute in olive oil in a medium pan until the onion is tender and slightly browned.
- Drain the canned corn and add to the pan of onions.
- Drain and rinse the 2 cans of black beans and add to the pan.
- Add 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- Add 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the Chipotle Southwest Seasoning blend. (To Taste)
- Add 1/4 cup of honey (or Stevia)
- Slice the cherry tomatoes lengthwise and add to the pan.
- Add the 2 cups of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
Spoon over cooked rice (brown or purple rice)
Top with cheese, sour creme or avocado, chives, diced tomatoes and some tamed Jalepeno’s on top for an extra kick.